Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Video Seminar Will Save You Students and Budgets


I regularly get requests for information on when I will be doing a seminar on customer service and retention. So here is one coming up this month.



I will be doing an on-line seminar 5 Ways to Improve Retention Starting Tomorrow for Magna Publications this month. These will be five absolutely field tested and proven ways to increase customer service, moral and yes, retention. Topics will include:


Auditing and attending to POCmarks

Signage on campus that leads out the back door

The best, simplest and most productive survey ever

Making teaching and work fun again and

Decorum as customer service



This will be the first seminar I have done on these topics and it could not come at a better time. You are losing students and money and this seminar can help you save both.



I am completing a major study of retention and attrition over six year cohort periods at over 3000 four-year colleges and universities. Every one of the schools is losing unimaginable numbers of students and huge sums of money to attrition. Some schools are losing MILLIONS a year. Your school may be one of them.(Contact me and I just may have your school's dollar figure)



This seminar will help you save students and your budgets. It is highly probable that with some customer service training for retention your school would not have to cut as deeply as it will, It may not even have to make cuts at all.



This is a seminar which yes I am a bit prejudiced for since I am doing it but I know the concepts work. I know you may be concerned about spending money now but consider this…For the cost of a metaphoric student finger tip you can save the whole student and many more too.



Why am I pushing this? I do not get any more money if a lot of people attend. I am promoting the video seminar because I am upset at the lives that are hurt from attrition. Students lose their dreams of a better life. They lose thousands of tuition, fee and book dollars invested in those dreams. They gain a sense of being a loser when it is often not their faulty at all but ours.



I am tired of colleges not facing their responsibility to their students and their communities through enrollment ethical deficit syndrome. I am upset when colleges cut back even more student services to make budgets thereby harming students even more, I am angered at the blatant medievalism that turns people into adjunct serfs. And I am frustrated that colleges and universities are losing over $4 billion a year from attrition and are not doing enough to turn that around.

Help us all start to change things by having your school in attendance at this on-line seminar.


This is almost two seminars actually since any school that signs up for the Magna seminar will also be able to call into a free Q+A and solution seminar I will do as a follow-up that will be announced at the end of the Magna seminar 5 Ways to Improve Retention Starting Tomorrow. In the follow-up bring your particular issues and we will solve them right then and there whenever possible.



So this is a two-for-one deal that you and your school or business should be at. Magna only charges $249 per site. That’s a price I hate in some ways since after this on-line seminar, you may not need to have me come to your college, university or career college for a presentation or training session. I lose money every time I do one of these but I gain in personal satisfaction that I am helping students and schools succeed.



So sign up now at 5 Ways to Improve Retention Starting Tomorrow.



AcademicMAPS is the leader in increasing student retention, enrollment and revenue through research training and customer service solutions to colleges, universities and career colleges in the US, Canada, and Europe as well as to businesses that seek to work with them
We increase your success

CALL OR EMAIL TODAY
TO INCREASE YOUR SCHOOL'S RETENTION

www.GreatServiceMatters.com
info@GreatServiceMatters.com
413.219.6939
GET A COPY OF MY NEW BOOK THE POWER OF RETENTION: MORE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN HIGHER EDUCATION by clicking here. It will add to the enjoyment of the seminar.
Discounts on multiples copies of The Power of Retention.


“We had hoped we’d improve our retention by 3% but with the help of Dr. Raisman, we increased it by 5%.” Rachel Albert, Provost, University of Maine-Farmington

“Neal led a retreat that initiated customer service and retention as a real focus for us and gave us a clear plan. Then he followed up with presentations and workshops that kicked us all into high gear. We recommend with no reservations; just success.” Susan Mesheau, Executive Director U First: Integrated Recruitment & Retention University of New Brunswick

“Thank you so much for the wonderful workshop at Lincoln Technical Institute. It served to re-center ideas in a great way. I perceived it to be a morale booster, breath of fresh air, and a burst of passion.” Shelly S, Lincoln Technical Institute

No comments: